Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

busy laa today!

so ok.arinih cm biase.
pagi tugas.pastuh dh msuk kelas around 8.15 kne kluar plak.

5 org frm my clss jer pegi including me.
pegi dewan.tgk public speaking.

and den.theres dis one guy.hahha.
gempak gler english dia.hes a malaylaa.
hahha.im impressed.hahha.
sw him many2 times kt all dis pertandingn.
since dt i wakil syarahan lst year kt smksu.
saw him.and den jumpe lg dia kt my skul.wakil debate.
hes a debater.salute dia laa.
he won 1st place.hes frm smk seksyen 17.
hahha.name dia suhaib.tuh jer tau.hahha
and sarah our school's participant won 2nd place.
congratz!

den blik.
ingat mau gi latihn rumah skan.
pastuh bler dh siap hujan lebat plak.
ayyoo.den xjd pegi.follow my mumpegi summit.dia mau amik baju.
den blik.hahha.

yayy.esok cuti.
but den sejarah ader gler byk hmwk.
kne submit by friday.
haiyyoo.

hahha.klaa.chow.nih jer mau cter.
anything update lter.
daaa:D

No comments: