Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Thursday, March 13, 2008

cuti2 malaysia..

so.yay.juz got bck from kuantan.
holiday kot.
my dad ader keje.so kte org ikut jer.
hee.tp still best.

1st dy nuthing muchlaa.we stayed at hyatt hotel.
xbest.bilik dia kecik.yerlaa.company sponsor kn.
hahha.
then ptg.
jalan2 jer kt bandar.

nxt dy.my adik jumpe kwn dia.ayah dia keje same ngn my dad.
diorg gi swimming.
wit my lil bro.while my dad main volleybll ngn kwn2 dia.
hee.
then jalan2 kt pantai.
ader gambar.





then.jln2.kt park.
around d hotel.
main swing.best sgt.hahha.
jakun tol!



then blik.
mlm ader dinner wit dad's frens.
company punyer dinner.so family r invited.
yayy.fun.



then d nxt dy.
buat aper erk??
owh.yeah.jalan2 kt bandar.
then blik pun almost 5.
so pegi swmming.
heee.jumpe mt salleh hot.
our beach bll asyik pegi kt dia punyer side
hahha.and dt guy like bg jer dt bll.
we all like laughing2.even him.
hahha.ok dh tuh jer.
then jalan2 lg kt pantai.
but dis time duduk kt pasir.since i dun reli like laut.
hahha.fobia dowh.
then build sand castle.
not me laa.my adik.hahha
then2.jumpe rainbow.yayy.
lawa gler.
but.unfortunately.
i din bring my camera yg besar gedabak tuh.
rugi dowh.
so yeah.dis is d picca.
using camera phone.
xberkualiti sgt.hahha.





and then.makan kt luar.mlm tuh.
then nxt dy blik
ikut genting highlands.
pening.hahha.nk muntah.xjd.
but my lil bro plak muntah.
hahha.then blik around 7.40.

pheww.rindu gler ngn my shower.shower gel.my shampoo.
hahha.my laptop.
then demam plak.selesema.
heee.
klaa.choww.upate later.
daaa.bye2.

No comments: