Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Sunday, June 15, 2008

dinner..

ptg td nuthing much bende nk buat.
my parents kluar.pegi jogging la kot.
haha.

den later dt nite.
went to sbg parade.
since dt i teringin nk mkn pizza.
so we went to eat pizza.
kire cm celebrate father`s dy laa.
we three.me n my other 2 adiks blanje our parents.
so here r some of d piccas.


papa n mama




xsempat nk amik picca wit my other sis.since dt she sat juz opposite me.so i took dis pic without her knowing it:p



somehow.my face looked so tembam.haih.



oh.gtg.need to finish my sajak.hopefuli menang.hee.daaaa....

No comments: