Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Friday, June 27, 2008

my afiq sayang!

gosh.my afiq sayang demam since sunday.
dt time we were supposed to be having fun wit him at sk usj 12 skul.
since dt we hav to bertugas der.take care of d litte children.haha
dts y we hv to bring afiq along since dt he understand kids better.
yalaa.wit his childish n manja2 behaviour.haha.comel ok.
and afiq.dh start dh prasan.kembang kempis hidung.
hahha.
but den afiq xjadik pegi.
ili told me dt afiq demam.
so i thought cm.oklaa demam jer.
den after 3 days xbaik2 lg.
demam panas plak tuh.for 3 days.
risau gler.
den2.on wednesdy he ws admitted into d hospital.
kne dengue.
dt time we were duing our addmath
den biler afiq sms-ed me dt he ws admitted.
trus xder mood nk buat addmath.setengah jam worried gler2.
my heart ws pumping like hell.
venacava.veins semua cm terkejut.haha


den d nxt day.afta physics tuition.
we went straight to hospital.
gosh.
bukak jer pintu.first thng yg i nk tgk.
afiqla.
kesian dia.cm xde energy pun time kte org jumpe.
we stayed der fr almost 2hours.
borak2.waah.terubat rindu.
waa.gler rindu u laa.
skul is not dt fun without u around.
cpt2 baik.


den today,.
afiq told me dt platelets level dia dh naik.
drpd 39 naik to 40 out of 100.
oklaa tuh.ade improvement wat.
yayy!!

hurm.actuli byk lagi nk citer.
kalo nk dgr lagi best,
ask me personally laa.
nk tulis kt blog byk sgt.
xtau nk strt cmner
haha..

get well soon syg.
rindu u sgtsgtsgt...
nk tgk u tawaf kantin lg.
nk lepak2 kt kantin ngn u n ili lg.
cpt2 baik syg.!!

daaa..chow.

No comments: