Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

tagged by my dearest darling,ili

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
family n frens.oh2.money!!ka ching ka ching.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
a handbag.

3) Where do you wish to get married?
anywhere but preferebly home sweet home.

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
25++??

5) Are you in love?
YEAA!!

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
McD i thnk.in SP.

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
cnt recall it..many many months ago..haha.

8)What is your full name?
Aryna Faseha Binti Ahsan Nudin Bin Masdar Bin Haji Tahir(cnt go any further.)

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
both la.ofcourse.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
oprah winfrey.

11) Christina or Britney?
Britney kot.

12) Do you do your own laundry?
sometimes.once or twice fr a year.hahha.

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Beijing.Bali.all the disneylands!

14) Hugs or kisses?
Hugs.

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-my darling
-she loves me
-self-absorbed
-loves me again!
-crapping a lot.

16)8 things I am passionate about:
- shopping
- bowling
- dslr camera
- new car
- travelling
- new phone
- money
- stuff

17)8 things I say too often:
- erk??
- hahha.ha`ah kn.
- tulaa kn.
- i luv u
- and i luv u too
- finelaa.
- tho u cnt see me.doesnt mean im not there.im always der with u.
- soo..biler nk blanjee??

18)8 books I’ve read recently:
- sejarah book.recently.dt if when i ws told dt we got latih tubi.
- oh wait.i dun read books!

19)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
- Because u loved me
- Lucky
- Cant live if living is without u
- Hampir ke situ
- Im yours
- Kau Ilhamku(new version)
- Superman
- all yuna`s song.

20)8 things I learned last year:
- bm.bi.agama.math.sejarah.geografi.kh.science.
- if u wnt it.den u hv to work fr it.
- respect each other
- time management
- photography
- singing wit ee lin n carol
- crapping wit ili n tyha
- alot la.cnt recall it rite now.

8 people to tag
-anisa.
-fana
-iylia
-eunice
-anyone else.



i am everything i am because u loved me

No comments: