Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Saturday, October 18, 2008

you figure out the title.

A week has passed.Which means another week of study and another week of dunno how much of caffeine intake.Yeah.Very stressful.But i dun think i study THAT much.The papers set were easy but somehow i couldn't answer it.

Old pics:





Ahhh..the fun time we had.Everythings changed without you around.I miss you super duper much laa.

P/s:Somehow,i dun feel it.Its like you're the only one who live in this whole wide world.Im sicked and tired of consoling myself.I couldn't take it anymore.


haacuummm

No comments: