Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Thursday, November 13, 2008

learn to appreciate boleh tak??

I am soo pissed off.

I was viewing other people's blog and i was stumbled to read this:

"What's inside the door gifts isn't important except for the Loreal hairwax and lip gloss"

WTH??!!
A certain someone who claimed that what's inside the door gifts isn't important except for the hair gel and lip gloss.
Oh well,excuse me! Hellooo.!!
Ai Vee and i worked hard for that door gifts and is that all what u can say??
Not even a thank you??

We searched high and low for the gifts,leg and feet acheing, a phone bill and is that all what you can say???!!!! HAAAAAAAA???

Why can't you appreciate other people's work instead of saying THAT!!
Urghhh...soo blooody pissed off!

Well atleast appreciate boleh tak???

Better than nothing at all.Ai Vee and I worked 6 days for the gifts and not to forget to some people who had helped us.Thank you soo much!
HELLOOOO!!!!!APPRECIATE LAAAA!

You tak buat apa2 for the gifts jangan banyak cakap laaa!!!! Ishhhh...

and yeah.kesian us laa.we do the sketch and no one's looking at us.yeah.pity us.very very.i kinda enjoyed do the dancing part.haha.rather than YOU sitting there and makan makan and talk talk and laughing laughing.urghhh..go blaaa laaa!

Dahlaaa..
I don't wanna brag bout this.There's a lot more to say,but mind me,i shall not mention it here.

Sorry people.I am just soo pissed off.
Bye!

.look.listen.learn.live.love.

No comments: