Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Friday, November 28, 2008

nu-uh

I have not watch Twilight yet.Haih.I am soo gonna watch Twilight,even if im going alone.Hmph!

I am back,
from a five-longg-boring-tiring-days-in-kedah.It was just soo boring that i dont wanna blog it here.

Dearest mummy's birthday is today.
Happy Birthday!No pressie this year:D
pokai ok!xD

I am super duper bored.I get very jealous with everyone because they can actually simply hang out with their friends like many many many times.Unlike me,who is force to stay at home,do housework,can't even go get a job.Ishhh...stupid maid.I blame you.because of you!i cant hang out with my friends as many as i wanted to.and because of you!i've to do housework,not like i never did before,but this time is like triple the work.goshhhhh....Go blaaahhhhh!

Can't wait for next week.Hang out with cousins at KL and of course will camwhore and gonna go jalan2 the whole KL til night.hopefully:)

Oh,
Kedah boring sangattttt!!!!!!!!

Im hungry.I wanna go eat.

Bbye!

No comments: