Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Friday, December 5, 2008

tagged by ili darling

All things stated are in random positions.

1) Top 10 Favourite Foods:
lasagna
spaghetti
sushi
fruits
cake
homemade laksa
sambal sotong arwah nenek buat.pling sedap ok!
and mcm2 lg.tp xingat skrang xD



2) Top 10 Things I Love Doing :
tido
makan
lepak2 dgn kwn
borak2
smsing
online-ing/blogging
bazir duit
bazir masa
jerit2
bace buku/mag xD


3) 5 Things I Love Doing When I'm EMO
xckp ape2
buat semua keje rumah.konon rebel laa
dgr lagu.
menangis kot
sms dgn semua org menyatakan ketidak-puas-hatian diri


4) Top 5 Types of Guys I Adore:
ohh.hmmm..
aderlaaa..mls mau taip:D

5) 5 Things I Love Doing When I'm Happy :
ketawa sorg2
pg shopping if boleh
call org/sms
sms
merepek


6) 5 Things I Wish To Happen :
active during my senior year
krs menang fr kawad kaki
great results for trial and SPM.
travel around d world
dpt byk duit


7) My Top 10 Most Addicted Song : (currently)
Womanizer
Just Stand Up
Next plane home
Bella's Lullaby
Hunger
Na Man Eh Nuh(korean movie)
stairway to heaven ost song(korean movie)
i like to move it
negaraku and lagu negeri selangor(hahaha.kne bangga tau)
madu tiga.hahahahaha.ughhh...reminds me of d drama.goshhh...


8) 5 People I Wish To Tag
korg yg bace nihh.buat.jgn tak buat:D




.look.listen.learn.live.love.

No comments: