Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

we go up,and then down....

I couldnt sleep. I was already on the bed,getting ready to sleep. But the enthusiasm to blog lead me here. Soo here i am.

The year i would say went smoothly. Many many many many things happened consciously, unconsciously; expected, unexpected; fairly, unfairly.

I am speechless. Couldn't put the right words in the right sentence. Its just soo wonderful to be written here. Happy,sad,happy,happy,sad,happy,happy,happy,happy :)

Oh i so love you guys n girls very very the muchie! The year would not have been this fun without you.

The fact that we're not that very close anymore sadden me very very the dalam. How i wish i could turn back time and take back my words. Perhaps,it'll be even more better rite?

The fact that staying very far from my closest friend,really really makes me sangat sangat rinduuuu! Sooo many many many things happened when you're not around. Sometimes,i wish that you're beside me and i talked to you like hours and hours like no ones business.

and the fact that,seeing you almost everyday really really really makes my days. We do many many many things together,in fact,almost everything rite?? haha. Apart from the laughters,there is always tears behind it. We do fight sometimes,but then came to think bout it,funny laa.

Oh saye sangatlaa cinta dengan korg.haha. Sesungguhnye saye sangatlaa terharu mempunyai rakan-rakan seperti kalian.
Otak saya tepu(azril br ajar.haha)dengan pelbagai kenangan terindah bersama2 kalian.

Dear friends,
i applogise if i ever ever hurt you throughout the whole year and throughout the making of this blog,with or without realising it. All i want now is to go through my senior year smoothly and do well for the-very-very-the-final-exam-laa sangat, which you would have known it before i could mention it. and tidak lupe juga untuk melaksanakan my new year resolutions :)

and to the helpful seniors.thank you very very muchie!sayang korg.

and to dear form3s going to form4, form4 is easy.seriously. Dun listen to others. They'll brainwash you. Soo if you get bad result,oh too bad.Work harder!

Oh,
and of course not to forget,congrats to those who managed to get straight A's for PMR! For the rest,try harder.There's always room for improvement. Let this be a lesson learn for you :)


Ok im done. Off to bed. Nite nite.


.look.listen.learn.live.love.

No comments: