Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dear loyal readers,(if i have any)haha
sorry for the lack of update.Been busy lately plus blogspot is getting boring.haihhh..

Exam is next week.

This flu is getting worse. No mood to study dah.Haih.
I really really hope by Monday the flu is gone. Gone!

I want to go to Jason Mraz concert!
But its during exam week. Haih.

I wonder what soo interesting bout Upin and Ipin movie. The tickets are all sold out. Anyone care to share it with me??

I think im short. Am i?? or the average type? Heee...I am 158cm height. Is that considered short?? I just need to know.

Should i take my licence-(br sdar d spelling error.haha*updated) now or after SPM?? Anyone?? *cricket sound*

I want to eat but everything seem soo tasteless. Sigh.

No comments: