Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kita rasa diri kita hebat,tetapi kita tidak sedar bahawa ada yang lagi hebat dari kita di luar sana.

So far March results are okay,xdalaa nak dibanggakan sangat. I did bad for my Sejarah because i din study Sejarah the night before.Haha.

KRS for anugerah cemerlang sangatlaa best. I love love love my KRS team.





This is how i support Earth Hour.


So how do you support Earth Hour??

I was actually quite disappointed with my neighbour,despite all the advertisements regarding the Earth Hour,they still on their lights. They even on the lampu kelip2 u always see during Raya time.Haih.But at the same am very proud of some them.They even picnic at the padang with lantern.Cool!

Oh yeah,i would like to congratulate dearest Mr. Afiq Nazar as he was awarded as The Twelvean of The Year. I am soo very very proud of you.Hehe.



Till here den.Gudnight!

No comments: