Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Sunday, April 19, 2009

We have done our best,but they're just too good for us to beat them. We did not win this year. Bomba won the title.

A : weyh semua senyum.ada orang amik gambar
B : dats my mum
A : rajin ek ur mum datang
B : this is wat u call it moral support
A : *sporting oh*

Then, i saw Amalina's mum. Dari pagi sampai balik. Omg, sporting oh. I salute laa those parents yang stay up.

I wonder bler my parents mau datang.Hehe.Oh,its my last year laa.

I am sooo mentally tortured.

No comments: