Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yo people, its Twelveans' Race not Fear Factor!

Twelveans race was ok.Just ok.Last year was much much better and nicer and physically challenging and considerate and most importantly,respect.

Mid-year exam is in 2 weeks time. Great!

Supposedly pegi theatre Mahsuri this Sunday,but due to tahap kebusy-an ibu bapa,terpaksa dicancel kan,and its actually last minute pun.

I got a new maid! Finally,i dun have to wash dishes,jemur kain,buang sampah etc. Hehe.
Nampaknya saya kena berbahasa BM baku.

Yay! Esok ade keje. Finally i have job to do to earn more bucks rather than spending it :)

I gotta practise my Addmath and read Form5 Sejarah.Oh my,if only i can scan it straight away to my brain.That'll be great.

Can i have either one of these for the coming masquerade dinner please??:)

No comments: