Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random facts

Facebook tag:
25 random facts about me.

1. I am blur.

2. I am hot tempered and sensitive at times.

3. I can talk/shout very loud. I mean reallyyy loud.

4. I eat a lot but never get fat ;)

5. I have a very very high jealousy towards something that i love/like.

6. I prefer acoustic/jazz/classical music then rock

7. Im a huge fan of Britney Spears when i was a kid.

8. I spent a lot and save a lot:)

9. I love make up

10. Im an extreme girl. I love adventurous stuff.

11. I dont like animals with scaly skin like snakes,iguanas etc.

12. When it comes to study,i tend to ignore people around me who did not study.

13. I once have 6 stitches on my nose.

14. I prefer order, send it on the table rather than lining up for buffet.

15. I cannot see a guy cries or else i'll be crying too.

16. I loveee cheese!

17. I have twin uncles,cousins and brothers.

18. I want a Blackberry Bold or any phone that has a qwerty keypad.

19. I adore someone who is wearing hijab n jage solat/bahasa/aurat etc. n yet still ade social life.

20. I once had a dream playing basketball with Obama.haha

21. Can't wait till i move to a new house

22. I once koyakkan a pair of tyres during my attempt to drive to tuition and i managed to get there safely:P

23. I dunno what else to write

24. sooo

25. bbyeee..

No comments: