Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pictures

Abang Saffuan's wedding
All the pictures were taken last last last weekend.


i love these two girls sangat2.they're twins n both comel giler.boleh match2 kn dengan my lil bros.haha.




The twins' birthday celebration
Venue : sekolah jek.





Xde gambar party packs lerr.Lupe mau amik.


SMKSU Family Carnival
Gambar banyak nih jer.I totally forgotten that i brought my camera along.Nak balik baru teringat.Haiyooo.Yalaa jumpe kawan lame ramai gler,borak2 lupe mau amik gambar banyak2.Haha.Semua muka matured2 dah.Sampai xknal name.

I think ada satu, dua at Li Ying's camera.Will post it asap.


No comments: