Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Sunday, February 17, 2008

sadd.frust.

so.hi again.

ptg td buat hmwk add math.
waaa.xpaham.n i cried.hahha.
soo dh fed up.tutup buku.mandi makan.
and then malam pegi carrefour.my adik nk beli toys n bla bla bla.barang mainan dialaa..
and my dad nk carik hp.for him.but i plak lebih2.nk nih nk tuh.in the end xbeli pown.
heee...

soo yeah.2morrow my frens nk blah masok asrama.
waahaaa.gonna miss them.
haikal.harris.affan.syaima.izzul.
and some of them yg dpt sbp dh pegi awl.
iman.amar.n ramai lglaa.xdpt nk pkir.tgh sedih.
waaahaaa...
makin kurang org dlm kelas agama.
xbest laaaa.dh xceria like dlu.
dh x havoc like dlu.
n yeah.dgn xmalunyer i admit nangis.
hahha.serious.shit.rindu dorg.

so korg.
gud luck yaaa.hav fun dsane.
take care of urself
im gonna miss u all!!!
daaaaa...

No comments: