Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Thursday, August 14, 2008

cupcakes!

I baked!hehe.
last week.before d exam week.my sista n i baked cupcakes!it ws fun.
practically.i din prepare all d ingredients.evrythng ws done by my sista.even d dough.hehe.all i did ws putting d dough into d cups.hee..
but hey.if i din put d dough inside d cups.its not gonna be cupcakes laa.so atleast.i do contribute somethng rite.?:D

well.d cupcakes din turn out as wat we expected.it turn out to be flat.haha.blame my sis!my mom said dt maybe d measurement is not accurate.haha.watevalaa kn.d cupcakes still sedapp tauuu!!







and then.d week before dt.i cooked nasi goreng.n i compete wit my sis.hee..
my parents were d judges on dt day.
my sis wanted to cook nasi goreng pattaya.but it din turn out as wt she expected.while i cooked some normal nasi goreng.

then the winner iss...
my sis!

i ws like "wat??"
then my mom said.becuz she put some chicken inside there.she got extra points fr dt.but hey.atleast i put onions n garlic.but then my mom said theres no mark fr dat.haih.
but nvm.its ok.haha.we`re duing dis fr d sake of having fun.
hee:DD

p/s:sorie no pics fr dis.heee:D


i am everything i am because u loved me

No comments: