Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lee Chong Wei steamrolls into final!

OMG!
Lee Chong Wei qualified to the final!



He carved out victory over South Korean Lee Hyun-il in the semi-finals of the men's singles competition on Friday(today).

Later on,
Chong Wei will clash with Lin Dan of China in the final dis sunday.
Chong Wei is the nation's last remaining hope in badminton and its strongest chance of winning its first gold in any sport.The other Malaysians all failed to shine.

and2.my dad told me that RM1 million will be given if he win the gold and RM300,000 for silver.

Go Chong Wei!:DD



i am everything i am because u loved me

No comments: