Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ironic huh??

Monday
Went to ili's hauz.Dats all dt i cn remember.

Tuesday
Went out with arwina and payal to celebrate payal's birthday.Im not into movie actuli,so i let payal decide on which movie to watch.So she chose Rogue.Never heard of that before.haha.pity me.Then,we went fr bowling.Gosh,the lane was soo freaking weird.haha.Wat i meant is dat d lane ws differnce frm d sunway's.The highest mark dat i managed to get ws 85.I was like "haaa..so teruk".I got frustrated and only played 2 games.Next,we go jalan2.I got back home around 6.

Wednesday
Went to imigresen from 9am til 3pm.Had nuthing to do wit me actuli cuz i alredi had one.My mum wants to renew her passport i guessd n made a new passport fr my lil bros.

Damn,wat a hectic place.The government shuld turun padang and see how hectic and tiring on waiting just to make one bloody pasport fr our own.The people who worked at the counter were sooooooo sloww.What even worst ws,theres no aircond.Well actuli there is,but rosak.Haiyoo.Can u imagine,a small place packed with people like sardine in a can.Goshh.panas.
I guessed this is how the government people work.I hope that whoever our future PM going to be,shuld turun padang on this kind of places and look at how slow they work.heeee:)

Thursday
Thursday was Fathihah's birthday!Happy Birthday!Love u weyhh.muahmuah.

We planned to do a surprise party fr her at her house.So i hav to bring fathihah out to let them prepare all those stuff fr d party.Went to pyramid and go fr bowling and then go jalan2,makan2.

We headed back around 3.30.Then,surprise!hepi birthday!hehe.Cam whored wit ili and fathihah.It was fun.Got back home around 6.45.
I dun feel like wanna elaborate more on this.haha.I thnk u shuld go to ili's page.She always write everythng in detail i guessd.heee:)

Pictures will be upload as soon as i got it from affif.Soo stay tune.hahahaha.

Friday
I faint!
haha.I fainted fr the very first time of my life.I guessd.haha.I dont know if ive fainted before.heee.I dun actuli realize it.I was sleeping.and suddenly i bangun and hit my head on the wall.not on purpose.after i hit the wall then only i woke up frm my sleep.Damn,sgt sakit.I spent my whole day laying back on couch.Pening and sakit kepale.

.......................................................................................................................
Ahhh...so its time fr me to post bout chong wei.heee.late post.

As u all know,Chong Wei only managed to bring back Malaysia's only Olympic silver
medal.He was issued a cheque for RM300,000 as well as RM3,000 lifetime monthly allowances, and was conferred "Datuk".

whoaa.tho u only manage to get silver,i am stil proud of u!:)
p/s:lin dan hot laa!:)



i am everything i am because u loved me

No comments: