Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Saturday, August 16, 2008

exams finally over.

After a very tiring.stressful.hectic days of studying.exams finally over.
pheww..

This time,i aim to get an A or a B.The questions set was quite easy.but some were hard.but frankly speaking.the papers were not that bad.

BM-tatabahasa part ws quite tough.
BI-the only thng dt im scared of is pn.lucille.i need to brush up on my grammar laa.its getting worst.
Agama-gosh.quite tough.tho d questions set were easy.
Sejarah-:D
Math-woo..fantastic
Addmath-im proud of myself!
Biology,Chemistry,Physics-designing exp ws much easier den structure quests.
EST- =.=

Hopefully this time i`ll get a better result den my midyear.Gaahh..im sleepy rite now.gtg.

Im off to bed!




i am everything i am because u loved me

No comments: