Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Monday, September 29, 2008

Those time when we....

Its finally holiday!
and 1 more day til raya.

This ramadhan was full of obstacles and challenges.It seriously test my keimanan.I learnt to be more patience of certain things.but certains are not.
This year also was not the best ramadhan that i've had before.I did not go for any of the terawih.Which is merugikan.Haih.

I would say the last few years were the best that i've ever had.The time when my grandparents are still around.The time when all the siblings and relatives gathered at my grandparents house.The time when we break our fast together.The time when we played bunga api together.The time when i went for terawih with my granma and other cousins.The time when we gathered for barbeque night once a month.and yes.the time when it was pagi raya.Ohhh,how i missed those time.I sometimes wished that i could turn back the time and appreciate those time we spent together.But i know,its impossible.Only the memories of us will always linger in my heart.

I miss my grandpa and grandma!

I miss my granma's sambal sotong.No one can ever compare my granma's sambal sotong.The best ever.
I miss the time when you always called me asking what i want to eat when im going to visit you.and she already knew that i want sambal sotong.I miss the time when we went to bazaar ramadhan and u asked me to pick which kuih did i like.Its sad that u leave us soo early.But i know,ada hikmah behind all these.
and yes,
my granpa too.
You always treat us with ice-cream.and its always a happy moment when we spent time together talking nonsense stuff sometimes.haha.

Ohh well,
im being emotional.Who cares.Its my blog.My post.haha.I really hope this raya would be the same like last few years.But i know it wont be the same.

I shall stop now.hehe.
I would like to wish all the muslims Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir and Batin.
Sorry for all the wrong doings that i did.
and to the non-muslims,
Happy Holiday!

p/s:I think that my refrigerator is the cleanest today among your fridges.Dun be jealous.haha.I cleaned my fridge just now.and im tired right now.

Gtg.Bbye.Have a safe trip balik kampung!

haaacummm

No comments: