Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Friday, October 3, 2008

Earning and not wasting.

Hey there.
Can u see the adverts up there??and and the one at the side??
Haa.good2.
Well,i just made it with the help of my cousin.He's quite pro of doing this.Gahh.You see tgh memuji nih tau.Hahaha.
I thought of rather than spending and wasting money why dun i earn my own money.And yeah,i think this is one of the ways.

My cousin told me that if i want to attract other bloggers or whoever,we have to blog in BM.aiyooo..We are Malaysian and our native language is BM.So people search more in BM.Grr.What am i talking about.hahha.

Oh well,feel free to click the adverts.Once you click it,it counts as buat amal jariah laa.Hahhaha.

Oh,i gtg.I'll be off to China tonight.Toodles evryone.

P/s:Oh oh,good luck everyone for your latih tubi.
Daaa..



haacuummm

No comments: