Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Upset stomach


Just an introduction to my post this time.Giving everyone a serendipity while reading my post.Heee...Hope this will help.

I have not been eating any rice lately.Maybe just now and yesterday but that's only a few spoon feed.Yaaa i know you would say "aryna,you are thin enough" or "aryna,you are already skinny,u cannot not to eat rice,u have to".Well i don't have the appetite to eat.Nothing seems tempting to me.Oh yeah,i want to eat lasagna and spaghetti laa but sadly i only know how to eat but not making it.

Ahh people,treat me lasagna and spaghetti now.Now.Now.Haha.

I ate one packet of maggie mee last night with my sister teman-ing me in the dark in our kitchen.Haha.
So today,sort of having stomach ache and with empty stomach lead to headache.And here i am,blogging with my stomach growling begging me to eat something.Maybe im gonna eat something.Later.Ahh im sleepy.I am soo damn lazy to go to school tomorrow but what to do,i have unfinished business to be done.Hee..

p/s:Im hoping for a better day tomorrow.Cheer up people.Cheer up!:)

Oh,i am soo not liking my new layout.Its soo boring.I don't know how to change it using the html code thingy.Anyone?Willingly to teach me.Hee..


.look.listen.learn.live.love.

No comments: