Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sugar,spice and everything nice:)

First of all,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

*May the year of Ox,brings u happiness,good health and prosperity.

*Done my addmath,math,biology and english hmwk.Hari nih sgt rajin.Plus buat extra exercises tuh.Proud of myself!:)

*Won the final round debate.Alhamdulillah dpt best speaker.Heeee..bleh amik hadiah :D:D:D

*Nak pegi tuition.tp tuition xde.ramai xbleh datang.semangat nak buat addmath.

*I saved a lot this month.Din topup for one month.Wohooo.Very very proud of myself.

*What else to update??

Oh,

*I love my syg,my darling n tyha :)

*Im being very clumsy last week.I left my camera usb cable in d newsroom and few sheets of graph papers in tuition clss.haih..

*Learned one phrase yesterday : Biar menyesal beli,jgn menyesal xbeli :)

*I want a new dslr.either nikon or canon or maybe both! ;)

*Ive updated my wish list.

Bungee jumping!
Cool huh??

*Its next month.Next month!! Next month! Cant wait.Weeeee...

*Anyone interested nak pegi fashion show?

Venue : Tun Rahah Grand Ballroom,BB,KL.
Theme: Tradition and glamour.

Ramai photographers from Riduan photo ader.Good opportunity.Heee:) Hot guys ramai gler datang(exaggerate melebih).Haha.
So put on ur best dress and bring along ur camera.If rase2 xtau malu.Haha.
Text me for more info.

I think i've updated much.Enough for now.Gudnite!


-Live your life-

No comments: