Dear readers,
this is a personal blog. Everything stated/written here represent my own. My blog might not be as interesting as yours. You might not understand some of the post due to its blurry content and the writer herself:) I write things that i feel the need to share with others. Do show some respect.Thank you;)


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Its February.

A friend once said "if you want something,you list 'em out".
and here it goes.my wishlist.heeee:D

My 17th birthday's wishlist.
I'm turning 17 and here are my 17 wishes.

1. Vest.
2. Checkered kemeja.
3. Jewellery hanger.
4. Make up brush set.with d bag also.heeee:D
5. Victoria's secret perfume.
6. Acrylic nails/fake nails(French manicure)
7. Body shop bath set/hair set
*bath set-strawberry,pink grapefruit,passion fruit;D
*hair set-guarana berry;D
8. Nike bottle,d transparent pink/purple colour
9. More thumbdrive or new laptop;D
10. A car;D
11. To see Oprah,Victoria Beckham n Angeline Jolie's twins n all d Man Utd players;D
12. More income$$$
13. Chocolate/marble cheese cake from secret recipe with 17 candles on it;D
14. Stationary set to do all my work cuz i keep on loosing my eraser,compass and pens
15. Graph papers and colorful papers for math and addmath and folio.heeee;D
16. New dslr.heeeee;D
17. Go for breakfast/brunch/lunch/high tea/dinner/supper with loved ones

I think,thats it for now.will update more.heeee;D

No comments: